Monday, January 30, 2012

A little cold play and a good old fashioned game night!

We finally had enough snow to play in on the 13th of January after it snowed most of the 12th.  This winter has been unusually warm and rainy with very little snow here.  After last winter we are all a bit disappointed in the lack of snow and the crazy amount of rain and high temperatures we have been having!  Yes call us crazy but living in the burbs of the Windy City we expect our winters to come with snow and lots of it!!





Katie is loving the snow!
Abigail making a snow angel and loving it!





Time to hit the sled hill!


Here we are all gathered around our "new" dining room table playing a round of Yamslam.  We can often be found gathered around our table playing one game or another.  Our collection of games has grown quite a bit since we moved north.  Killer Bunnies, Nobody but us Chickens, Hexagon, Dominion and Yamslam are just a few of our newer games.  We also like to get together with friends to have a game night whenever we can manage it. 





As for me, I have been a bit crafty lately, sanding, painting and using my cricut expression to cut out lots of vinyl for Valentine's decorations and such but I will save those pictures for the next post!  I must admit I am in love with my new power sander and have been working on several projects with it!  I promise to post photos soon! 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment